Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

I'm selling my Coharie CA89 MP5SD SBR and Coharie SD9 suppressor.

These are being sold as a set and I will not separate them, so this will be a two stamp transfer. Just like the original, this gun has a ported barrel that allows you to fire full power supersonic 9mm and have the gasses bled off in the suppressors, making the round subsonic. The gun has a full auto bolt and is ready to go sear wise. It also has a brand new German H&K MP5SD sealing ring, so it's nice and quiet.

The gun comes with 2 H&K MP5SD straight mags and 4 brand new Korean mags. There are some scratches in the finish from a claw mount on the top of the receiver and on the collapsible A3 stock (from wear and tear I guess, it was like that when it arrived at my dealer). Since it's been in my dealer's safe since the original Form 3 cleared, it's only had less than 60 rounds put through it to verify functionality (which is how we knew to replace the sealing ring with a new one from HKParts).

The gun and suppressor are currently on a Form 3 at ZR Tactical Solutions in Noblesville, IN (meaning it will transfer free to your dealer if you are out of state or will transfer on 2 form 4s if you are an Indiana resident). I'm asking $2500 for the whole package.

The ATF managed to lose my paperwork and screwed me out of 10 months of waiting, during which I bought a new Omega MP5SD and a TPM suppressor and I can't justify owning two SDs. So my loss is your gain.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up to the top.

Just a point of clarification, since there were some questions. This appears to be a factory Coharie SBR. The Form 3 showed last manufacturer as Coharie and there are no other engravings/stampings other than the factory Coharie ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.