HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS Eagle Ind MP5K shoulder harnesses $79.88

Only 2 available. New Eagle Industries MP5K shoulder rigs. The rigs are black and are right handed only (which arm the gun hangs under) and have a magazine pouch that will hold two magazines. The rigs will have the Eagle Industries logo on them and not the HK logo. MP5K Shoulder Harness $79.88 plus shipping.
Eagle Industries MP5K shoulder harness right handed black

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cashiers checks, money orders, and personal checks only. Items paid for with a personal check will be held 8-10 business days until check clears. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or at (317) 460-5592.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this used like a sling or its just a holster?
More as a holster than sling. It is possible to shot with the weapon attached, however you will not be able to aim very well.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the harnesses will work with the folding stock.

Thigh Holster Pics

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would def. pick up the leg holster... same price as the shoulder holster?
Not sure on the price yet. In the past they where the same price. I hope to know more in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any updates? Also, please let me know when the shoulder rig comes back in stock
Yes. New MP5K harnesses have gone up quite a bit. The new price I would have to sell them for would be $129.84.

The MP5K thigh holstes have gone up a little too. The new price for holsters $89.03.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do you have a video of someone drawing from either of these rigs?

I am having a hard time thinking about getting a decent draw.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have a video of someone drawing from either of these rigs?

I am having a hard time thinking about getting a decent draw.
Sorry, I do not have any. Maybe some of the other members may have some thing.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Decent Draw on the shoulder rig is simple.

Put the MP5K or PDW in the rig, there will be a finger break spring clip that holds the trigger guard and weapon in the rig.
Grip the weapon as you normally would and pop the spring button.
The gun will be free and you just push it out forward and achieve a firing stance.

With a standard K model, you will have a lanyard on the back.
With the PDW it will open your stock and lock it for you if you order the stock piece from HK (little lanyard with a ring on it).

I love mine, best shoulder rig for the MP5K-PDW I have found, just a heavy beast when worn loaded with mags.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any updates? Shoulder rigs available? Thanks
We hope to have some shoulder harnesses before the end or the year. With Eagle Industries moving all production to the Dominian Republic and Puerto Rico we found another vendor to produce them state side.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would be nice if there was a design that would fit the MP5Ks with optics. Especially the Aimpoint Micro ones
The strap the goes around the gun has some adjustment, however I do not think there is enough there to go around an optic. This would be simple change from the manufacturer I will see if they will do it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts