HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: G3 .22 cal Conversion & Custom wood PSG1 Grip Prices Reduced 5/10/17

I have been sorting through some of my spare parts and accessories and have several items for sale below. The prices include shipping and insurance to the CONUS. For payment I accept USPS money orders or discrete PayPal gift (no mention of this board or parts purchased). Please reply in the thread below and PM me for purchase or if you have any questions. These will be offered on other boards so the buyer will be determined by time stamp.

1) SOLD

2) SOLD: HKG3/HK91/PTR91 .22 cal Conversion Kit, Price Reduced on 5/10/17 to $500.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS :
This is a very good to excellent condition .22 caliber conversion kit used by the German Army for training. The kit comes in the original wood case and includes all of the original materials except the instruction manual. The kit includes barrel insert, bolt and carrier, two 20 rd mags and cleaning kit.

3) Custom Wood HK91/G3/PSG1/C308 Grips made by jDowney: jDowney is the maker of the wood PSG1 grips and wood HK91 grips sold on RTG.

EDIT: As of 5/13/17 I moved the PSG1 grip to my other ad because everything else here is sold. The grip is still available along with a bunch of other parts.

see ad in link below:

[url]http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts-accessories-sale/355338-wts-hk90-series-wood-synthetic-furniture-lowers-mags-other-parts.html[/URL]

A) Custom contour wood PSG1 grip (this is a right handed grip), Price Reduced on 5/10/17 to $95.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS: This is a beautiful custom PSG1 style wood grip that is contoured with finger grooves making it very comfortable and secure. It also has an adjustable palm rest that is great for target shooting from the bench or prone.

B) SOLD Custom contour wood HK91/G3/C308 grip (this is a right handed grip), SOLD $65.00 Shipped and insured to the CONUS: This is a beautiful custom wood grip that is contoured with finger grooves making it very comfortable and secure. This would add a great custom touch to any HK or Cetme clone.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Bump with price reductions 5/10/17.

Bump with price reductions 5/10/17:

Hello again guys, I am trying to raise some funds for other projects my loss is your gain.

Bump with final price reductions on 5/10/17:

1) G3/HK91/PTR91 .22 cal conversion kit: $500.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS. These kits are really cool and I have priced this well below the vendor prices.

2) Custom Contoured Wood PSG1 Grip: $95.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS. This is a beautiful custom grip made in the US by fellow board member jdowney who also makes the wood PSG1 grips and wood G3 grips sold at RTG.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or for additional photos.

Thanks for looking,

TG308

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Custom Contoured Wood PSG1 Grip still available for $95.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS. This is a beautiful custom grip made in the US by fellow board member jdowney who also makes the wood PSG1 grips and wood G3 grips.

EDIT: As of 5/13/17 I moved the PSG1 grip to my other ad because everything else here is sold. The grip is still available along with a bunch of other parts.

see ad in link below:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts...thetic-furniture-lowers-mags-other-parts.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts