HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are three holsters that I am not using and would like to find a better home for.

SOLD Galco "jackass" shoulder holster for USP Compact 9/40 pistols, right hand draw. In like new condition. I assembled it and tried to make it work, but just never liked how it fit me. You can see in the pictures that the leather has basically no wear, and none of the straps have been cut down. Only worn around the house. $100.

Ozark Holsters kydex IWB holster for USP45 full size. In like new condition. $35.

SOLD Safariland 578 GLS holster. Includes a few extra parts - screws, allen wrenches, a wedge for fitting certain pistols, and a different belt attachment. Only used a few times. Will fit the majority of HK pistols, as well as a huge number of other modern pistols from other manufacturers. This is the "long" model. $40.
See a full list of guns this holster will fit on Safariland's website: https://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/holsters/concealable-holsters/paddle/model-578-gls-pro-fit-holster-with-paddle-57800.html

All prices are firm and include shipping. I would strongly prefer Paypal over mail-in payments. I will update this post as soon as an item is sold. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

IMGP1788.JPG IMGP1787.JPG IMGP1786.JPG IMGP1789.JPG IMGP1801.JPG IMGP1802.JPG IMGP1803.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts