HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is SPF to Guido02 via PMs.

All -
Looking to sell my Ghillie-made 53k Dragon. Selling this because I already have a 53 clone that is my typical F/A mainstay in .223, and I just don't find myself including this particular item in my typical range trip and am looking to fund some other inbound items. Going through my F1s while filing Form 20s for the year, I found that while the receiver is engraved (on the tang, not visible when assembled), I actually did NOT file a tax stamp for this. It always ran with a DLO pack, so constructive possession was never an issue.

*Ships as Pistol - Not and Never Was an NFA Item*

Approximately 120-150 rounds through this firearm without issue, mostly F/A. On the alloy mags on both this firearm and the 53, I find that I have to download to 35-37 rounds or there are issues stripping the top round. Otherwise runs flawless with 62gr Wolf ammo.

Package includes -
- PCS 53K Dragon receiver with welded 5 3/4" rail, fashioned from the last of the SW93 receivers
- Engraved on left tang, if you want to Form 1 feel free to engrave your own on the right tang or elsewhere.
- Bolt carrier and head, firing pin and spring from Malay 33 parts kit
- RCM locking piece
- Micro 53 flash-hider
- Two-position trigger housing
- MP5k pistol forend
- Custom 53K recoil rod with pistol end-cap
- Two VG condition 40-rd mags

Asking $1875 shipped and insured from my FFL, $1800 less magazines if you live in a restricted state.
Payment via money order, cashiers check, bank transfer, or Paypal (you cover fees). Due to the amount, Paypal gift is not an option.

Any questions, send me a PM.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
With it being engraved, is it no longer on the registry? Is it on? Never was put on?
Never made it to the NFA registry. I bought two 53/93 receivers and had them engraved on the tang before either were built, but never sent in the forms to the ATF. So what's on the left tang is essentially meaningless

Video test fire from this firearm is shown here:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/parabellum-combat-systems/212532-hkpro-member-jt15550-baby-dragon-naked-test-fire-53k.html

I want to add that in addition to the above, I have a two Parabellum CMP's (MP5), a G3K he did for me and my V53 which he vetted and added a rail and mag release to. Jeff's work represents half of my F/A clone stable.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTT. Great gun for someone in need of a mini-flamethrower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts