HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there I want to get rid of a grey USC. I was thinking about converting another into a UMP but I don't see the point at this time. Thats why I am also selling my G36 package as well no need for more than one G36.

But anyway I want to get rid of this to. I am the second owner and he claims he shot 50-100 rounds through it. I do not have the original box. I have yet to shoot it because I have the UMP.

I am wanting to get 2,150$ for it or if you have a MK23 wilcox nightstalker I'd be really interested in that as well.

Other trades maybe but not likely.

Here are a couple of pictures Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory Gun Airsoft Trigger Airsoft gun Shooting sport

if you need more info contact me at 202-297-9571

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Damn damn damn why can't it be black :(
p.s. great price based on looking for one for a month now
Just dye it ,then convert it and treat it to a coat of black aluma-hyde and nobody but you will know the difference.

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
Ah shyat...being a HK junkie sucks and is awesome at the same time -- I'll take it.

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
Still holding out for a black one... Maybe in a month I will be sick of waiting and go for a anything then lol
I was eyeballing a black one on GB and it either sold for $2600 alone or $2900 with a craptastic Eogarbage on top.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts