HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD PENDING FUNDS SOLD PENDING FUNDS

WTS: I have TEN (10) New in the white box (NIB) HK-93 40 round STEEL aftermarket magazines. NOT ALUMINUM. Magnet sticks to the body of each mag. I believe these mags were made by MCI- Max Capacity Industries or maybe MCP_ Max Capacity Products - in the 1980s. Very rarely seen, especially in this pristine condition. Safe queens for sure. Price is $100 EACH . I can fit two boxes in a Priority Mail padded envelope. More mags ship in medium flat rate box. All shipping by Priority Mail. Insurance at buyers request and cost. Payment by POST OFFICE MONEY ORDER Preferred. I can take a personal check, but I will have to wait 10 bank days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays) before I ship the item. I ship within one business day of PO MO receipt and verification and send tracking number to buyer. Three day non firing, non insertion inspection period. If you don't like the mag for any reason, return it on your dime for a refund minus initial shipping cost. Digital pictures available on request. I will not ship to any location where these mags are not legal, so please know your local laws. I will not ship as "parts kits." Not interested in any offers or trades at this time. Contact me directly at:
[email protected]

SOLD PENDING FUNDS SOLD PENDING FUNDS

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are no markings on the magazines or the plain white boxes. I am going on my memory of something I bought almost 30 years ago. Just wanted to clarify that.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4 day bump with price lowered. Now $100 EACH SHIPPED. With an uncertain future because of the upcoming election, buy these while you still can before they are declared illegal or taxed out of existence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts