HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$3300 shipped, firm - "I'll take it" wins.

Comes with one magazine, more available below market to buyer. I believe this gun compares favorably to everything on GB other than the NIB example asking substantially more. Would consider trades or partial trades for USP 9mm or 45 Tacticals with LEM triggers or set of S&W revos K frame stainless magnums particularly - pairs or sequential guns are of interest. Pre lock SW only. $3300 shipped.

Edited to add - a P7M8 could also be a partial trade.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Any idea of the round count on this pistol? Based on the photos, is it fair to assume this is just the pistol and a single mag, without box, papers, scraper tool...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say very low count. I can try for close ups of bore and gas piston, but I don't recall seeing any appreciable wear. I bought it as a collector but I'm finding myself more smitten with S&W revolvers these days, may the German Gods forgive me. Correct on the other points. I may have a scraper tool, either factory or aftermarket, for a full price offer.

·
Registered
727 Posts
It appears to be refinished since the serial and and proof marks are not in silver stenciling. Do you know the type of the refinish?

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
HK4 (4 cal), HK45T, P7PSP, P7M13, P30SKS, MARK23, SBRs: SP5, SP5K, Z5-RS, USC/UMP
367 Posts
It appears to be refinished since the serial and and proof marks are not in silver stenciling. Do you know the type of the refinish?
My M13 is an ‘85 Chantilly and has the silver stenciling on the slide of the serial number and also the eagle over “N” mark. M13 and HK Chantilly VA are not silver stenciled.

My frame also has (back to front) serial number, M13, eagle over N, II date code and the upside down caterpillar mark with all of them stenciled in silver.

This pistol has nothing on the frame ahead of the trigger, so I’m wondering where those markings went, since that’s the frame and legally, the “firearm”?

What am I missing here?

·
Registered
31 Posts
My M13 is an ‘85 Chantilly and has the silver stenciling on the slide of the serial number and also the eagle over “N” mark. M13 and HK Chantilly VA are not silver stenciled.

My frame also has (back to front) serial number, M13, eagle over N, II date code and the upside down caterpillar mark with all of them stenciled in silver.

This pistol has nothing on the frame ahead of the trigger, so I’m wondering where those markings went, since that’s the frame and legally, the “firearm”?

What am I missing here?

If you blow up the picture you can see the markings are there. Don't know if it's the lighting or if it is a refinish

·
Registered
727 Posts
I believe @UltraFudd was asking about his personal M13 imports marks, NOT the one that is listed for sale above. In respect to others, lets try to keep this thread about the one that is listed for sale by the OP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts