HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just Had a Baby Boy, so im shamelessly trying to get the jump on the kids first HK sub gun financial requirements,

For sale i have various Large format prints that i put together from factory HK blueprints and documentation. i will post measurements up shortly but for the time being they range anywhere from 14" x22" to 24" x 36" although any of them can be printed as large as 40"x 70" if you really want something to cover a wall. they will be printed to order on heavy poster board that has a semi gloss finish unless otherwise noted. whats pictured are available now. however i have complete blueprints for a mp5a3 a mr556 and 21E so if there is a specific component you'd like to hang up on your wall ask me and i may be able to do it. price INCLUDES shipping in a tube via usps.

ACR exploded view
38.00$

HK21E Feed Mech detailed view
28.00$

MR556 Lower Receiver blueprint
28.00$

Mr556 rail blueprint
28.00$

MR556 lower assembly view
28.00$

LARGE 24x36" Print on Big sheet of printer paper
Mp5 Receiver blueprint 48.00$

MP5 assembly view
38.00$

More to come shortly

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool--- any on the MK23 MOD 0/Mark 23??? :wink:

Tony
not as of this moment, but i am working on obtaining some for the mk23 and usp. i will let you know if and when i do.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A few new ones now available.

G11 Breach housing
22x28" 58$

HKMr556 upper receiver assembly views (This is not a factory HK document however it was assembled from all factory prints)
45$ 22"x28"

HkMr556 Lower assembly views (same as above assembled from a few documents)
45$

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have the electronic files, or only the prints?
i have electronic files of everything i am offering for sale. however there are some i will share and some i will not. priv. message me with what your looking for.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice, I’d be interested in the MP5, G3/HK 91, and USPC 40.

i have everything for an mp5 , i only have a usp 9mm expert slide blueprint and no other usp stuff. i have the g3 recevier and a few other minor components. pm me with what you are looking for and i will let you know pricing.

also all of the others orig. posted are still available to any interested

1 - 18 of 18 Posts