HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: HK416 10'' Upper with A5 extended forearm 3500$ & hk21E fielded scope mount 450$

Financial commitments are stacking so I have to let one go,

For sale is a 10" 416 upper with the slimmer profile barrel and the OTB chamber. it is unfired by me, I am not sure of the round count but it appears to be low as you can see in the pictures. the previous owner installed a longer A5 forearm (NON embedded flip site version) and had to grind the sling loops off of the gas block to do so. that is the only issue I can really see on the upper. AG date code.

HK21E scope mount used by US Special forces, paint on the mount was applied by whoever fielded the weapon in one of our many sandy conflicts. includes the pic rail. price is 450$ shipped.

No trades at this time, I do accept Discreet paypal either Gift or +3% if not, I will also accept Wellsfargo surepay transfers other then that the only other form of payment I will accept is a bank cashiers check and wallmart money order. I will overnight ship the upper via USPS once payment has cleared.

Although not Pictured the HK buffer and spring are included.

PM me if you have any questions ,I travel daily for work but should be able to respond within 24hrs.

thank you

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Receiver is a replacement 416 receiver, so it is sans markings

Price is now 3500 shipped , last price drop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts