HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be sure to check out our new offerings of HK 45C 8 round +2 mag extensions available on our website! These replace the floorplate for a +2 round addition for a total of 10 rounds in the magazine. Machine from solid billet aluminum, hard coat anodized black. Simple to install. Ultra durable, sleak and ergonomic to flow with the lines of the HK45C pistol.

Order on our website or by phone.

WWW.HKPARTS.NET || 801.987.3494

HK45C +2 Mag Extension, Finger Rest || $29.95
https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK45C-+2-Mag-Extension-Finger-Rest-201p17999.htm

Thanks for looking! Click here to visit our website to view more HK parts & accessories.

·
Priest of the P7
4,795 Posts
So...it's like an elephant foot mag only somehow even uglier? Where are the extensions for HK45 mags?

·
Registered
443 Posts

I got one today, honestly i am not that impressed with it. Same length as the 10-round elephant foot mags.
Said it will lock slide back on empty mag, but did not with 8 round spring. Glad I thought ahead and got a 10 round spring.

Also says easy to install. Well there were no instructions so after i got stuck for awhile, figured it out and it is pretty simple. The tip of the little allen wrench broke off inside the screw, so it wasnt impossible to screw down, but made it more difficult.

Also the back end is completely open, spring is visible. I don't really care for that either, seems like an easy way for dirt and everything to get in there.

Range report to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts