HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: HK94/MP5 Scope Mount

I have a used MP5/HK94 scope mount for sale.

I was told by the previous owner that the scope mount was a B&T, but I can't find any B&T markings or part numbers on it. It looks to be a solid piece, but I can't absolutely verify that it's a B&T. It has a few scratches and a number of nicks on the underside of the side rail. The nicks on the underside of the side rail appear to have come from ejected shell casings. I would recommend mounting the side rail to the left side to avoid brass hitting it in the future.

$35 shipped.

I can accept payment by USPS money order or discrete PayPal. I can meet in the DFW area for a face to face cash transaction.

Thanks for looking.

All three magazines are SPF to flybynt.

I have three used HK94/MP5 15-round magazines for sale for $60 each plus $7 shipping.

The handguard is sold to coolhand.

The handguard is marked Brugger & Thomet (part # BT21358). It has a few nicks and scrapes but is in overall very good condition. It will come with a U.S. made vertical grip.

$160 shipped.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Pm inbound on this

three used HK94/MP5 15-round magazines for sale for $60 each plus $7 shipping.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,325 Posts
I have three used HK94/MP5 15-round magazines for sale for $60 each plus $7 shipping.

Unless @flybynt commited to all 3, I'll take the IF date coded 15 rd mag please.

·
Registered
188 Posts
ill take whatever 15 rounders are left

1 - 8 of 8 Posts