HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like-new T-Rex Arms Sidecar holster for the P30L. Carried for a few months - works great.

Weapon system: HK P30L
Dominant hand: Right
Round orientation: Rounds facing handgun (recommended)
Color front: Black
Color back: MAS Gray
Sweat-guard: None
Optic compatibility: No
Threaded barrel: None

p6RyHAV6RKSTq51NTGrGKg.jpg tilH0wbBSyCQT7x4kq2i%g.jpg yDGSs4o7RuOUoH%Xt0j0PQ.jpg

Purchase price was $100 + shipping. Your price is $60 shipped, via PayPal friends & family or any other method you prefer. Price is firm.

----------

Like-new Tier 1 Concealed AXIS Slim holster for the P30 (or P30L, due to the open end). Carried maybe half a dozen times, if that. Indistinguishable from new.
Includes the bag from Tier 1 Concealed.

AXIS SLIM - Custom
Gun Make: HK
HK Model: P30 (or P30L, due to the open end)
Weapon Light Compatible?: NO
Dominant Hand: Right
Front Color : FDE
Back Color: Black
Sweat Guard: None
Optic Cut: No
Supressor Height Sights: No
Threaded Barrel Capability: Yes
Round Orientation: Rounds Facing Gun (recommended)
Belt Clip Style: Standard 5 Hole
Extended Spare Magazine?: +2
Shock Cord Color: Black
Additional Shock Cord & Clasp?: None

+k4RV7q2TnWzfvJduMvtLQ.jpg 2dVfIpU4QNu9gjT2Lw5Ovg.jpg HGh8+vm%TbqNfR7fSbAzMw.jpg WakPU6QnQkOPZH2+9PmWHQ.jpg

Purchase price was $130 + shipping. Your price is $̶8̶0̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ SOLD, via PayPal friends & family or any other method you prefer. Price is firm. SOLD

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably long gone, but is the T-Rex Arms Sidecar holster for the P30L still available? WTB if so, thanks.
Hey man - sorry, it's long gone unfortunately. It's a shame that T-Rex Arms stopped making P30L holsters.

As a similar holster - I recommend one of these. They have a P30 model, and I requested in my order that they leave the muzzle end open - so it sticks out about half an inch, but is very comfortable. I haven't looked around in a little while, but when I was looking for holsters this was the best option I could find for the P30 / P30L that was similar to the Sidecar. Tier 1 Concealed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man - sorry, it's long gone unfortunately. It's a shame that T-Rex Arms stopped making P30L holsters.

As a similar holster - I recommend one of these. They have a P30 model, and I requested in my order that they leave the muzzle end open - so it sticks out about half an inch, but is very comfortable. I haven't looked around in a little while, but when I was looking for holsters this was the best option I could find for the P30 / P30L that was similar to the Sidecar. Tier 1 Concealed
Hey thanks a bunch man, yeah I just picked up a P30L and its strange they don't make them for that model. Thanks for the advice I'll probably end up going with that option!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts