HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you guys know my dad died earlier this year. Going through that put some things in perspective. As a result, I abandoned several builds I was working on at the time. This is the last of the parts. I've tried to price everything fairly but feel free to make me an offer.

Trijicon ACOG TA11SDO-CP (SU-258/PVQ)

Like new. Mounted and removed. Hasn’t even been zero’d yet. Complete deployment kit, as issued with the M27 IAR.

SOLD (delivered)

Geissele HK MR556 trigger

Fired about 50 rounds through this one. Best aftermarket 416 trigger IMO.

SOLD (delivered)

H&K Free Floating Rail System (FFRS), compl. (233184)

Take-off from a BA date code 416 upper. I’ll include the aftermarket rail covers.

SOLD (delivered)

Surefire H9 heavy buffer

Like new. Installed but never fired. Discontinued or so I’m told.

SOLD (delivered)

S&S Precision LowProMounts (LPM-0002 & LPM-0003)

Used. Allow you to mount a Scout light directly to a HK416 handguard. Long since discontinued. I use Geissele SMR’s exclusively and no longer need these. No screws but they are available from Arisaka for $2/set.

SOLD (delivered)

Surefire SFCT-556-1/2-28

Clone correct. Brand new in packing. Supposedly difficult to find in stock but I’ve never had that issue...

SOLD (delivered)

H&K Spring, Recoil (233166)

Brand new in bag. Sometimes difficult to find in stock.

SOLD (delivered)

H&K A1 birdcage FH

Unfired. Take-off from a BE date code 416 upper.

SOLD (delivered)

H&K Retainer, Buffer (233120)

Brand new in bag. Sometimes difficult to find in stock.

SOLD (delivered)

Payment & Shipping
Prices include shipping. I can get you an insurance quote if you want coverage. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items. Payment via USPS money order, cashier's check, Google Pay, or Zelle / Chase Pay. PayPal is ok, but please keep it discreet and cover any fees. ITAR regulated items can only be shipped and sold to U.S. persons.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'll take these

H&K Retainer, Buffer (233120)

H&K A1 birdcage FH

Unfired. Take-off from a BE date code 416 upper.

$8 shipped

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
PM sent

Surefire H9 heavy buffer $110 shipped and Surefire SFCT-556-1/2-28 $100 shipped.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts