HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: MM23EK - Virginia

I have an HK Type firearm that I want to sell, a MM23EK (Yes, it is a SBR). I live here in North-Western Virginia (Not West Virginia) and have come to a point in my life that after purchasing this gun that I want to do other things with my money.

MM23EK (5.56) (SBRed by Mike): SOLD PENDING FUNDS (I will not even respond to crazy lowball offers - just so you know). This gun has a welded Michael's Weaver Type scope mount on top, removeable front forend grip, standard bi-pod. I have some "other" accessories I will be willing to sell separately (5.56 disintegrating links). FYI - This gun only has one barrel and does not have the MM21E conversion kit...

I just got this gun out of NFA Jail from my dealer and I have not shot it. According the the previous owner, it has not been shot a lot (Less than 1000 rounds). The previous owner also stated he had just gotten it back from Michaels after having a tune-up (Just before I purchased it). The gun is in spotless condition and looks as though it has been a safe queen before I got it. According to the last owner this gun is sear ready and was shot last with a registered sear. At this time it has a semi-auto pack in the gun.

I will pay for shipping to your NFA Dealer (But you will be responsible for any insurance you want for value of the gun). The gun is on Form 4 right now and I will negotiate on the first $200 form (Form 4 to Form 3) depending on the price it sells for, after that, it is between you, your dealer and the BATF. I will only deal with NFA dealers that will take direct shipments from a individual (Me to your dealer - Out of state or not). I am a previous FFL/Class 3 Dealer out of Florida in the 80s and 90s, so I am not new to the transfer process.

I accept checks, postal money orders, gold, silver and cash...But all payments MUST clear before I start the transfer process to your dealer.

Out of personal respect for this forum, please do not highjack this posting with a bunch of discussion and questions that do not related to the ad in of it self (i.e. color, make, model, condition, more pictures, etc.)

Obviously all NFA Rules will be followed during this purchase/transfer process!!!

Bob Thrasher
[email protected]
MM23EK - 1.jpg MM23EK - 9.jpg MM23EK - 10.jpg MM23EK - 11.jpg MM23EK - 17.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Change on the MM-23EK...There must be someone out there yearning to own this beauty...MAKE ME AN OFFER...WE CAN'T BE THAT FAR OFF...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump to the top...

This bad-ass firearm is needing a new home. If you have a space in your vault for a well behaved NFA gun, who would love to spit lead down range for you in a fine short barreled package...please contact current owner...Although he would love to keep me...My current keeper must find a new family for me...

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Mine and tagged for feedback :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts