HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says, I am selling a new old stock HK-53 BCG. The LP is the correct #3. This was purchased years back as a group, not assembled.

Price: $875.00 shipped insured CONUS only. The price is firm.

My terms are as follows:

To Purchase: First one to post “I will take it” on this thread (not on a PM) is the buyer pending funds.

Payment: I accept USPS Money Orders, certified check on a major bank (ships when my bank tells me it has cleared) or a personal check (held 10 business days prior to shipping) or Zelle. NOTE: Payment is expected within 6 business days. If you do not have the funds in hand, please do not commit to buy. NO PayPal or Money Orders other than USPS.

Shipping: This will ship fully insured USPS Priority. Shipping and insurance is included in the price. You will receive the tracking info the day that it ships. A signature on receipt will be required.

Ask any and all questions before you commit to purchase.

Thanks for looking. Here are the photos.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mid-week bump, if you are building or planning to build a 53 with pristine, new parts, this is the BCG for you.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekly bump. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back up to the top. No one building 53's any more?

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About time for a new bump!

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sold to Sean73Hk. Shipped on Sept 21. Thanks!

Kent, you know you don't really need this anyway, right? :)

Reactions: flybynt

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When did 'need' come into play? I was going to hang it from my mirror, next to my mask, just cuz.
Man I get it! I have parts like this BCG I am almost sure I will never need, but damn do I feel all warm just having them in my parts bin. I almost always have seller's regret when someone buys them. Crazy stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts