HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this rifle a few months ago from user Funtogun. It has been sitting in my safe ever since. I am looking to raise funds to cover some unexpected expenses.

Text from original auction:

"Selling a new German HK91 .308 rifle. It comes with one magazine, (original steel magazine) still wrapped in brown paper from HK. This rifle was purchased from FJ Vollmer several years ago as a 100% new rifle. I received it..never pulled back the charging handle. (As this is a later manufactured HK91, it has the rubber coated charging handle.) There are no marks on the bottom of the magazine well from magazine insertion. No marks on cocking tube..or from a claw mount. The only wear appears to be from the selector being moved. A very pristine specimen of the HK 91 Series rifle. Not many new ones still available.."

HK91 Left Full.jpg HK91 Left Closeup.jpg HK91 Right Closeup.jpg HK91 Charging Handle.jpg HK91 Mag Well.jpg HK91 Muzzle.jpg

I have not fired or played with this rifle, so it is just as I received it. The rifle has an IK date code making it among the last of the imported HK91s. I noted that the rifle arrived with a small mark in the finish. I included a picture below for reference. The rifle also did not include the original box.

HK91 Pic Showing Finish Blemish.jpg

I am looking for *SOLD* shipped/insured to your FFL. I will take all traditional payment methods or discrete Paypal (friends/family or add 3%).

Feel free to PM me with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.