Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Withdrawn

Up for grabs is my used P30sk which is in very good condition. I purchased the gun about a year ago and put approximately 200-300 rounds through it. It has been carried for several months in a hybrid holster and has minimal slide wear. The gun originally came as a LE model, however, I had the night sights swapped out by a gunsmith with the stock sights from another P30sk. The gun will ship in the factory case with all materials provided from factory with 2 ten round mags and the standard HK (non-night sights) sights as installed by the gunsmith. The gun was test fired after the sights were installed for functionality. The weapon must be shipped to a licensed FFL. I live in the Northeast Pa area and would consider a face to face sale provided a licensed FFL is involved. Any applicable transfer fees are the responsible of the buyer. Payment accepted is in the form of a USPS Postal Money Order. Once funds are received, gun will ship. First "I'll take it" and the gun is sold. Please follow up with a PM thereafter. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello! I'm confused. Your subject line lists this as the V3 but your description says it started at as the V1. I thought the V1 doesn't have the decocker but you said the sites were swapped out which has nothing to do with the decocker. Something doesn't sound right. I'm looking for the V1 and would be willing to go through my local range which I'm a member of and which also provides FFL services since they're a licensed dealer. I bought my HK VP9 from them last week.

As far as I can recall, the LEM (V1 and V2 variants) don't have the ambi-safety switch and yours doesn't either so I'm not sure how it's a V3.

Can you please help me understand what's what? Thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LE models come from factory with 3 mags and meprolight night sights. The P30sk that is for sale is an original factory V3 (sa/da) and is NOT a V1 LEM. It will come with 2 ten round mags and standard sights (non night sights). The original meprolight night sights have been swapped out with another P30sk I have which is not for sale.

I hope this clears things up and I regret any confusion.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale. Bump to the top with price drop $500 OBO, plus shipping (I am not sure how to amend my post title to reflect the price drop)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.