HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little over 3 boxes of 9mm FMJ and HP through the pipe. No issues. Selling because I already have a P2000 and the guns are too similar for me. Regular HK sights. One 10 round one 13 round mag. $800 shipped overnight from TX non FFL. Will only ship to FFL. No sales to weird states. Zelle or Venmo preferred. PayPal available but buyer covers fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
how about NY? i'm considering but you would need to keep your 13rd mag. let me know if you would ship to my FFL here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how about NY? i'm considering but you would need to keep your 13rd mag. let me know if you would ship to my FFL here.
Tried to PM you but you need more posts I guess. I’ve never shipped to NY before and would need to talk to your FFL. Please edit your message above to include the name/# of the FFL you’d use and I’ll give them a call.

@mikegrad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tried to PM you but you need more posts I guess. I’ve never shipped to NY before and would need to talk to your FFL. Please edit your message above to include the name/# of the FFL you’d use and I’ll give them a call.

@mikegrad
Yeah i am relatively new here. rules are pretty much the same as other states, just the capacity restrictions. I would use this FFL. i have a copy of his FFL as well if you need it.

Harvey Morgan Gunsmiths
6-13-119-01-0H-00589

Harvey Morgan, Gunsmith, LLC
49 Laurelton Road
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Tel: 914 241 8351
Fax:914 241 6261
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts