HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my P7 PSP Mfg Date1985. No US Importer stamps. This is one of the former West German Police guns.

Excellent condition. Professionally refinished inside and out by Robar with Robar NP3+ including both Magazines.

This is from Robar's web site:
================================================================
NP3 PLUS FIREARM FINISH
NP3® PLUS HAS ALL THE SELF LUBRICATING ATTRIBUTES OF OUR ORIGINAL NP3® FIREARM FINISH.
However, NP3® PLUS offers far more corrosion resistance for marine and other hostile environments. Firearms and other equipment gain up to five times as much corrosion resistance over standard NP3® and up to ten times more than regular electroless nickel!
NP3® PLUS is an excellent choice for protecting all firearms deployed in wet environments.
This includes shipboard operations and environments where there is frequent exposure to rain, salt spray and high humidity. NP3® PLUS works great with our Roguard and Poly-T2 finishes for a two-tone look, and carries a lifetime warranty.

=================================================================================
Also included are walnut grips. Currently installed on the gun are brand new factory grips. Only carried 2x. Includes box with matching serial #, manual, brush, take down tool and carbon scraper. Also includes two holsters: An Alien Gear IWB hybrid as well as a Theis fully enclosed single clip kydex. Both are very nice.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have.

Asking $1600, My FFL to yours. Cashiers Check or MO, no paypal please.

First "I'll Take it" PM gets it.

Many thanks.

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun Everyday carry Camera accessory Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

·
Priest of the P7
5,316 Posts
Lasted 7 minutes...awesome. I put the over under at 30.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts