Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,
This is an unissued German Police P7M8, and is gorgeous in and out with no signs of any wear.
Comes with highly sought after.. and high wait times!) Nill Wooden Grips (Polymer also included) With box and papers of course
Night Sights.
$2000 Net me please
And since so many that have made offers just don't have the, or wife won't ok the $2000, but do/will have $1850... I'll do it for $1850 NET ME shipped without the Nill grips... it'll have the mint stock black grips. Thanks.
NOTE: I have one of my collector AK's up and if that sells before this, I'm keeping this! And I'm hoping for that... Come on AK! Find that home.
xpost so timing is everything.. 1st come 1st serve.. Please respond with "will take" to lock it in, also follow with an email or PM or Txt
(Night table pocket dump is for fun... only gun is coming, No leather, rings, lighters, blades!... just the P7)
Mick
feel free to call or txt with any questions
518-209-2805

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Is the slide purple or is that just the lighting? What is the milling on the side?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is the normal purple shade that the P7's get ... and the lighting amplified it. it's much subdued in person... the milling is what all of the German Police (non) issued guns have before exporting to us. This one was no issued, so there is almost no usage at all... Looks new in and out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.