HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling 2 of my pistols. Sell will be from my FFL to yours ONLY. First PM I receive will get priority of sell.

I have a excellent condition ID coded (1983) P7 PSP in the factory box, with 2 factory mags, factory cleaning rod and tool, with the manual, serialized factory target AND AN UNFILLED OUT, SERIALIZED WARRANTY CARD FROM HK! I bought this pistol back in the 90's and it has been a safe queen since. I have not fired it. Asking 2000.00 and that includes the shipping and insurance. Cashiers check, Money Order or Bank draft ONLY. Once the funds are deposited and cleared, pistol will ship from my FFL to yours.

The HK Match in Stainless .45 ACP, KH (1997) date code is also like new and has never been fired except for the factory shots. Ships in a HK case made for the Match. Comes with 2 factory Magazines. 1900.00. This pistol is literally like new and has been in my collection since I purchased it new in 1998. Cashiers check, Money Order or Bank draft ONLY. Once the funds are deposited and cleared, pistol will ship from my FFL to yours.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Interested in the Match 45 but can you please post pics of the serial # on the barrel and frame? Also, round count?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have received alot of PM's and I will get back to those who have offered to purchase tonight with the pics/info requested. Thank you for the interest. Will also post up once the deal is finalized but will not post buyer for their privacy.

I will be off of the board for the rest of the day, busy day at work. Will return tonight when I get home to post pictures requested and answer any other questions.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, I stand corrected It is a P7 and not a PSP. I always "connected" PSP to the Euro butt mag release and it has stuck in my brain. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pic of the barrel serial. The only rounds fired from this gun were from the factory. I bought it new and have never fired it. I have a guy calling me tonite, will update status after that call, if he doesn't want it, I'll go to the next guy. Thank you for the interest.

·
Banned
648 Posts
Just curious my match SS 45 has match on the test target and the warranty slip do you know why yours doesn't? I have a bit more paperwork with mine too, it was imported straight from Orbendorf,Germany though , here's my paperwork!.

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Negative--- it is because he is looking at the P7 paperwork above!!! :biggrin:

Tony
tony, bravo619 was asking why the seller's match didn't come with a test target and his did. i don't think he was referring to the p7 test target:)

·
Banned
648 Posts
tony, bravo619 was asking why the seller's match didn't come with a test target and his did. i don't think he was referring to the p7 test target:)
Yup just curious if I missed something or maybe mine being the Germany import was a bit of a step up? Heck I don't know.

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Yup just curious if I missed something or maybe mine being the Germany import was a bit of a step up? Heck I don't know.

that's exactly what i was telling you in my previous post that yours is a euro match thats why it has a test target:). just like the euro mark 23, it also came in a euro case with a test target.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts