1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update:

SOLD to 25birdman

12/4 - SPF to HKPRO member '25birdman'
12/1 - Price reduced and I'm adding (2) 10 round elephant foot magazines (total of 4 mags now included).
11/30 - Threaded barrel (pic #2) is no longer included (SOLD to HKPro member 'mew').

$675 is now my asking price for the pistol and everything that came with it from the factory. I NEED TO MOVE THIS!

------

I have an almost new in box Stainless HK USP 45 Compact for sale. It was purchased a couple months ago. V1 (DA/SA with safety/decocker). Standard 3 dot sights. I fired two magazines through her, cleaned her and put her away. I think it goes without saying but she performed flawlessly... as expected. BF date code (2015). A recent P7M13 purchase forces this sale. Included with the pistol is everything that came with it from the factory (box, manual, two 8 round finger rest magazines, fired shell casing (still sealed in package), cable lock, lock out key and HK sticker) PLUS an addtional two (2) 10 round elephant foot mags. $675 for everything. Not interested in any trades. I paid $699 for the pistol in September. I need the cash and this needs to go.

FTF if you're in the Hampton Roads area. If out of state, I'll cover the transfer fee to your FFL. First "I'll take it" here gets it. I accept payment in the form of USPS MO or PayPal 'Friends & Family' so I'm not charged.

This is cross listed on VAGT. I'm going to leave this here for a couple more days and then I'm removing it and listing it on GB - where I know it will sell. Thanks for looking.

V/R,
David

Attachments

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SPF to HKPRO member 25birdman

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·