Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold to Pball8

I got this as part of a package deal. I am not sure who did the custom Kydex for the holster but it appears they did a really good job. All these items were lightly used by the previous owner. I just don't need them so off to a new home they go. My Mark 23 pictured is not included, just what is specifically mentioned below. Any questions please ask. No I will not split this package up. No trades. None.

Steiner DBAL-PL setup for Mark 23 complete with a drop leg holster for complete pistol LAM unit. Laser is green and IR and works without issues. Rail pictured is included. Holster is mounted to a G-Code cage so it can be swapped from drop leg shroud, to belt slide, to paddle frame with the purchase of additional mounting frames. Changing it around is both extremely quick and secure.

$1020 shipped USPS with signature confirmation. US Postal Money Order, paypal friends and family or +4%, or cashiers check accepted. If you send me something other than those three forms of payment it goes straight in the shredder. No one thinks your personal checks or business checks from your wife's business are cute.

No trades. None.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.