Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD to @dr_drae

I just bought this pistol from another member here and sent it off to James (HK Master Armorer) at Teufelshund Tactical for a complete service. I had planned on placing a USPc 9mm Stainless slide on this frame, but now need the money for car repairs. As you can see the gray frame is in nice shape but the slide has some finish wear towards the muzzle and towards the hammer and the Slide Release Lever has finish wear. The price of the gun accounts for the cosmetic condition of the slide. This is a DA/SA with decocking. Notice the extended mag release. They are not in the pics, but this comes with 2 HK 12rd magazines. I don't have the original box or papers, but will ship this in a generic hard case. Selling for $695 plus shipping to your FFL. The gun has not been fired since being serviced so it is clean and lubed and ready to go. Happy to answer questions or provide more pics.

NOTE: The frame is made from gray polymer at the factory. This was a limited run of 500 gray USP compacts HK did in 2004. This is a 2004 (AE) date coded gun. The frame is NOT cerakoted, the polymer itself is gray. Have gotten several questions to this effect.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lowering price to $695 for a quick sale.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump
Here is one of the mags included.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very interested in this. New to the forum, but NOT new to USPs. I've got 4 (FS .40, Custom Combat .40, FS .40 OD, USPc 9mm), and have been looking for one of these for awhile. Please message me if this is still available...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.