HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell sister pistols. Both dated the same year (AG), both have the cordura Tactical zip case. 45 Tac has two 12 round high capacity magazines, all paperwork (test target, manual, etc) with extra O-rings. 9mm SD Tac has two 15 round high capacity magazines, all paperwork (test target, manual, etc) with an additional two 18 round magazines. Minor blemish on bottom of trigger guard of the 9mm, otherwise picture perfect mint. An even 50 rounds have been fired through each one, followed by cleaning, lube and dry storage in my safe.

Asking $900 for either pistol, plus shipping from my FFL to you. Ask any questions via email (quicker response).

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Technology Electronic device Everyday carry Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Purple Electric blue Violet Linens Pocket

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
PM sent on USP Tactical 45.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I apologize for the extremely delayed response. I’ve had a few personal things to attend to, so I’m just now getting caught up.

For the time being, I’m withdrawing the listing for the USPs. I may relist these at some future time, but I’ll likely sell off a few other items first.

Thanks again, I hope I've reached out to everyone who's PM'ed me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts