HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
For sale is an AH-dated USP9C with factory night sights, five 10-round mags with finger rests, and a match trigger spring set installed.
Overall, the pistol is in great condition. I don't have a round count, but I have had it for about seven years. The sights are bright. There is some slight wear on the finish on some leading edges but no corrosion etc. Typical wear on the internals. The pistol will ship in a HK factory black plastic case.
PM me with an email address if you would like more photos or if you have any further questions.
Asking $750 shipped CONUS. First to PM gets it. I prefer USPS money orders, but I can also do discreet Paypal as a gift if you need me to. The pistol will ship to an FFL you designate. If your FFL doesn't accept transfers from private individuals, let me know before hand.
I'm open to trades, including some that would require some cash on my end. Im interested in a P7M8 (shooter not a collector) in good condition. Also, open to CZ pistols; G36, hk93/94 parts; optics. Just let me know.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts