HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to sell my Vector V51 Factory SBR (not a Form 1 gun) that is built on a PTR-91 receiver. I'm the original owner, purchased this gun new in 2006 and have put maybe 100 flawless rounds through it. Gun is sear ready and ran like a top with my friend's registered HK sear installed. I just don't ever use this so I figured I'd find it a good home and use the funds for something that will get more attention. I removed the original fore end and replaced it with a proper HK51 piece and the gun will come with one aluminum 20 round G3 mag. I don't have the original box or manual due to an ugly divorce with an even uglier ex who hijacked everything that wasn't locked up. Receiver is marked JLD/PTR91.

Gun is on a Form 4 in Florida- buyer to pay all transfer taxes and shipping & insurance fees. Price drop - was $1350, *** NOW $1150 *** which helps an out of state buyer with the first tax. I would accept a DISCREET PayPal payment if you need to use a CC but you will need to add 4% for their fee. I can provide pictures for seriously interested parties but there is nothing unique to this gun cosmetically- it's in very good shape with nearly no handling marks, etc.

Please contact me via PM on this site.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTT- Still available and willing to entertain reasonable offers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump with a PRICE DROP that will cover the first transfer tax. This gun is in outstanding condition and is a great deal at $1150- a FACTORY SBR & not a Form 1 gun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To the top!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is still available. Would also consider interesting trades, especially higher end optics or top tier AR uppers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still available. Trades considered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts