HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Built from a very nice low use German Demill kit and LSC flat. One of the nicest demil kits I have ever seen. Bolt carrier group was sent to Robar to be NP3 coated (Much easier to clean!!!). Also has an IGF 3-lug faux suppressor with custom DT engravings to make it look less fake. I had Joe install the faux suppressor so I could use a stock while waiting to SBR it. Never got around to SBRing it.........was low on the priority list since I could use a stock with it as-is. Gun build quality is top notch as you would expect from Dakota Tactical. Gun functions flawlessly. Never a failure. Internals are all German except the RCM F-type bolt head......which as stated previously has been NP3 coated. Trigger box is PTR milled aluminum with HK German internals. Very high quality trigger box which adds one 922r part.

Comes with SEF housing,A2 stock and wide forearm............though for the right deal I might be willing to work out something for other furniture such as the A3 F stock or B&T folding stocks shown. I included photos of the gun with other forearms and stocks for illustration only.

Finish is very nice with some wear at rear from sliding stocks on and off. Can't see with stock in place.

Looking for $3,500 plus $50 shipping. My understanding is that Joe is not doing custom orders anymore. This gun is somewhat of a one-off with the custom engraved faux suppressor and lack of welded top rail which I think is standard on his new line of guns.

Willing to trade for P7 or USP Expert 9mm + cash May also consider other 9mm or .45 caliber HK handguns. Also, may consider selling as barreled upper without internals and furniture.

DSC_0739 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0738 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0736 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0734 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0728 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0729 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0730 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0731 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0732 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0733 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0740 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0745 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0747 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0749 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0750 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0751 by HKnut, on Flickr

DSC_0752 by HKnut, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, I've had inquiries about the faux suppressor. I figured I would leave it on so buyer could use a stock until they SBR the gun, however if someone doesn't want the faux suppressor I can have removed and ship gun without for the same price. I would need cash in hand before I remove the faux suppressor though.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Modified trade list............also may sell as just barreled upper if interested

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. I know that I can't replace the package for this price. I'm getting sucked back into P7 collecting, so willing to entertain those partial trades.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts