HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an excellent condition HK pistol in 45 I am looking to trade or sell outright. I am located in Arizona.
This firearm has about 300 rounds through it. Always cleaned. Love the accuracy but am going back to a 9mm or changing up the color.

$1100 OBO cash and if you live in Arizona I can meet ftf. Please have a valid Arizona driver license OR CCW. Also comes with LEO/Military restricted 12 round magazines. :)

2013 manufacturing date.
I have + 63 trade rating on Calguns and +41 on Ar15 and +186 on eBay. Zero negative feedback.

So looking to trade for the following :

1) HK45 Lipsey
2) HK USP9 or tactical
3) Sig Legion X5

Pictures to come.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All PMs responded. Still available and lowered price and added trades.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
very nice specimen!

Reactions: in4mation

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just confirming something: is this a regular USP 45 with an aftermarket installed threaded barrel? It doesn't seem like it has the suppressor height sights of the tactical model.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just confirming something: is this a regular USP 45 with an aftermarket installed threaded barrel? It doesn't seem like it has the suppressor height sights of the tactical model.
Correct.
I don't like the high sights of the tactical and didn't care for the writing "tactical" on the slide. So went clean.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Correct.
I don't like the high sights of the tactical and didn't care for the writing "tactical" on the slide. So went clean.
Awesome, thank you for getting back to me. This is a really tempting listing for me, if it is still up in a month or two when I have more spending money I might have to jump on it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Does this package include the factory barrel as well as the threaded barrel?
Would you be willing to break up the package and sell the pistol without the light, ban era mags and TB?

Thanks much, great setup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts