HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried one of these yet? Worth the money?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yes

I have one in metal and the other in plastic.

Mr. Williams did additional modifications to both sets per my request.
MSG 90 Ambi Safety's were added.
Slight difference in contouring of Set trigger.
Trigger was moved forward 3/8 inch for my big hands.

I have two complete PSG-1 trigger systems and feel that the they are on par with these systems.

The Metal WTSG1 systems is the better of the two per myself and Paul 123 o pion.

I hope this helps. I would also like to add that he is a gentleman in the 1st degree.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Nevermind, I was talking crazy. I misread the WTSG1 part, and thought you were asking about the G3SG1 set trigger packs. I don't have a WTSG1, but I have never read anything but good about them.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have one of his first WTSG1 triggers and I wouldn't ever dream of letting it go. It truly is the best of both worlds, offering two different triggers in the same pack.

When you pull the trigger in the non-set mode, you get his "standard" trigger work, which is worlds better than a stock HK trigger. And then when you depress the "set" button behind the trigger, you get a light & crisp target trigger for that shot.

It is VERY easy to set. All you do is pull your finger out of the trigger, reach behind the trigger, depress the "set" button, and then go back to the trigger for the shot. You will need to do that for every "set" trigger shot, but it's fast and easy.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Okay, I'm confused. What trigger are we talkin' about here? Are they available, and how much? Semi-auto?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Okay, I'm confused. What trigger are we talkin' about here? Are they available, and how much? Semi-auto?
The WTSG1 (WT = Williams Triggers) is for semi-auto guns and can be seen and purchased from Williams Triggers.

If you have a RRPP full-auto G3, then get the real HK SG1 trigger pack which will work identically + have the full-auto capability.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Thanks, I'll have to put one in my HK11E to start with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts