HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT: Ambi trigger group for burst, F stock for 5.56 sliding stock, or F kit for SD

EDIT: Could also trade my whole F kit towards an SD kit, I'm an FFL so if you happen to have an SD kit with silencer I'd be interested.

Have this ambi trigger group in 9MM that I'd like to trade for a 0/1/3/f trigger group, not clipped and pinned. Also an HK MP5F stock that I'd like to trade for an HK33/53/93 sliding stock. Let me know what you have and I can put up extra cash if needed. If you've got great feedback I could feel comfortable shipping to you first, if you dont I'd want the parts shipped here first before sending out. I'm an FFL/SOT located in Snohomish WA.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump to the top. Have the complete mp5f kit I may be into selling, or possibly trading for mp5sd parts.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I got an idea for you Sarco sells the G3 stock slider only the curved model for $75 you can get it have the left and right arm cut down to fit on the 33 or the 93. It's like three quarters of an inch too long . I got one myself and I love it very cheap money nice part. If you need a picture of it I'll send you one. Or you can look on their website and you'll see it. See ya Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts