HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to do some experimentation on a standard G36 ("E" length) stock, but I need one to experiment on. I'm willing to trade a couple HK G36 Mags for your stock. Happy to send pics of the mags in question for interested traders.

Text me for fastest response, but PM works as well.

Gerg
706.714.411 four

·
Registered
458 Posts
Texted; note if all you want to do is experiment I don't mind shipping you mine ( injured neck and back from MVA so I haven't been able to take my G36 conversion shooting yet, unfortunately, and it has been years :-( so I wouldn't miss it during your test phase ) as long as you cover shipping which shouldn't be much. There's no point buying one if you end up hating it and then having to resell it.

If you do end up liking it, we can conclude a prearranged agreement ( x mags or whatever; in place so if you like it we can finish the trade or you can ship it back ) or if we can't reach an agreement I'd still be willing to let you test mine with you covering shipping costs to yourself and back to me after you're done ( likely $5 or so each way ) if that's something you're interested in. I've actually been wanting to try a C or IDZ Stock but they're more expensive so I'd likely have to add cash or something on top..

Either way, you have my number,
-Josh

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your text never came through, Josh, but I'm definitely appreciative and interested in your offer. I'm sure we can work something out. I PM'd you with some more of my contact info. Looking forward to talking with you.

Gerg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts