HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Griffin,
Thanks for your comments regarding the XGRIP HK P2000SK.

We are looking into making an adapter for the HK45C and will post info on our website if we decide to pursue it...will also send you and email New product update.

Best,
Robert

Name
Griffin
Address
Tacoma, WA 98445
United States
Map It
Email

Hello, Sir. I have a few Magazine Adapters for my P2000SK.. They are the best upgrade for my gun. Is there chance to have Magazine Adapters for HK45C. The factory adapter is very very bulky. The HK commnunity is looking forward to this. Thanks

Griffin

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My dream will come ture If they make adapters for HK45C. Is this your dream too? let's see......

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
You may want to remove your personal info from eml text .... I have x-grips on my p2ksk and px4sc, love them. It took them forever to bring out actual product since they announced the px4sc adapter development, half year maybe. The wait was well worth it though ... 20+1 rd in a subcompact beretta!

Hope they can make adapters for USPc 45 ~ HK45 mag and USPc 9/40 ~ P2000 mag.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I don't know why it takes them so long to develop a plastic sleeve to slide over a magazine. I like the X-Grip products but they should have a ton more types than they do. It's not like there is major engineering involved in designing something like this. Come-on X-Grip!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We should dll do eachother a favor email them and request for the same product

1 - 7 of 7 Posts