HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want one, send them a request saying so. I did and got this response:

"Hi Tyler,
Thanks for your interest in an XGRIP for the P2000 /P30 mag.

We are looking at the feasibility of several new XGRIPS including the P2000 /P30

We will be updating our website with new product list in the near future. Feel free to contact us for updates.

Best, Robert"

So, make them know that you have interest and maybe it will come to be in the near future.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Ditto. Was thinking about it today actually.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I'm the odd one, I want an x-grip for the P30 / SK's. I've got 15 P30 mags and only 3 SK mags. :0(

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
My response
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your interest in an XGRIP for the P2000SK /P30 mag.

We are looking at the feasibility of several new XGRIPS including the P2000SK /P30

We will be updating our website with new product list in the near future. Feel free to contact us for updates.

Best, Robert

·
Registered
134 Posts
Same as above

'Hi Matt,
Thanks for your interest in an XGRIP for the P30 .

We are looking at the feasibility of several new XGRIPS including the P30.

Best, Robert'

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
It took a little bit of work, but I modified one of the SK XGrips to work with a P30/USPc setup. It would be a LOT easier if they just came that way!:300000000:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
This is great to see. I'll be ordering a few.

Just for forum reference I want to say: I only carry my Sk with the SK mag inserted and the other two carry mags are P30. Of the 5000ish rounds I have through my carry SK only a small percentage of them have been with the actual SK mags. Don't feel like you absolutely have to buy this in order to use P30 mags. This is a great option to have now and I'm glad they are finally on the market. For $13 you'd be silly not to at least try them.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Same as far as when carry my sk. I like the P30 mag in the sk and don't mind the inch of extra metal. It has no ill effect on my shooting.

ETA- still nice that HK is listening.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts