HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a box of H&K goodness the other day and amongst other interesting legacy H&K promotional items were the brochures I had not seen before.
XM8 system singles and G11 fold out. Very cool indeed. Thought I'd share them here.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Very cool, thanks for sharing the photos! I especially like the one with the G11. It's still amazing to me to think about how innovative of a rifle that is-- so radically different than anything else out there that I'm aware of. Kudos to HK for having the rocks to develop and furnish functional prototypes of such a weapon.

I have two different types of the XM8 brochures.

Each type has the same side showing the different variants, but the other side has a different version of the weapon pictured, one being the early "Audi stylized" version right after they changed them from looking almost identical to the G36.

Here are a few cool XM8 posters since we are on the subject of XM8 promotional items. :biggrin:

And an original XM8 bumper sticker. (I did have copies of it made, wouldn't want to stick an original!)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Nice. Thanks for adding your photos. I especially like the poster on your stylish couch.
It's my pleasure!

Haha, that couch is used to having cool things on it. :wink:

Maybe a stretch for this thread, but here's an XM8 sling, magazine, and hat.

And why not throw in the Small Arms Review XM8 cover.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I know all these well.
Any chance James you rec'd a copy of the one page MK23 color handout?
I would like a copy of that if any one has one.
G3Kurz

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know all these well.
Any chance James you rec'd a copy of the one page MK23 color handout?
I would like a copy of that if any one has one.
G3Kurz
Not in this pile of stuff, but I'll dig through my other material and if I find one, I'll bring it up in October.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
What is this that you speak of--- just when I thought that I had every MK23/Mark 23 accessory and paper material!!! :biggrin:

Tony
It is a one page two side color flyer on the MK23 similar to the MP5/10 one James shows in his first photo. LOTS of good OHWS test data in that.
G3Kurz

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is a one page two side color flyer on the MK23 similar to the MP5/10 one James shows in his first photo. LOTS of good OHWS test data in that.
G3Kurz
If you're referring to the one on the right, I'll see if I have another and if so, will bring it up next month.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Here is an cool HKM4 flyer. (Not mine) I just have the one photo of it. I made it big if anyone wants to read it.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
James,

Still waiting on my "G11" brochure, and 1-page "MK23" sheet!!! :biggrin:

Tony
Jim outranked you on that distribution!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts