HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Comp-Tac is shipping their holster. Finally!! I think it’s exclusive from HKParts.net for now. About $100 after tax/shipping. Got it ten minutes ago. Will show some more pictures when I get it set up on my belt with some mags.

VP9 Match with RMR.

Excellent fit for the Match. Standard VP9 fits in it too, pretty snug fit - a little play. I put a VP9SK in it too and while it fit and all, I didn’t like the way it felt. Granted, this isn’t a CCW holster, but I don’t think I’d feel comfortable with an SK in it. But the Match? Awesome.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

·
Registered
200 Posts
The holster in your photos says “VP9L” on it, just like holsters already available on the Comp Tac website. What makes this one different? I’d prefer to order from Comp Tac directly. Thanks for posting.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,992 Posts
That holster has been out forever and is about $65 at the HKwebshop with discount. The new VP9 Match holster by Weber Tactical is out and makes a wonderful 1 size holster for the match, L, and std VPs.....it fully covers the match unlike the comptac VP9L holster

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I would certainly jump on this holster if I were using my VP9L without a light. In CO (VP9L), and Production (P30L), I’m running a PHLster Floodlight OWB which works great with anything running a light.

The Comptac holsters are decently made, but they are sheer hell on the weapon finish. Lots of bare metal on my main training/gaming VP9L after a few weeks of running a Comptac pretty hard in 2020 (Including a couple classes with Larry Mudgett in moon dust, and a repeat Gunsite 499).

The Floodlight hasn’t done a thing to the pistols and lights I run in it.

·
Some gun guy
578 Posts
Any open-ended holster for the VP9 should fit a VP9L, VP9 match, VP9 Tactical with or without a comp, etc., as long as the opening is at least as big as the slide.
I am in the same game with a USP40 expert. I ordered a holster from Black Rhino for a tactical, and just told them to leave it open-ended. So I will have a holster that fits a USP9/40 expert with a GG&G adapter and X300U-A.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts