HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my USPc 9mm. I prev had a fullsize USP 9mm, but the grip was just too large for my hands...

I like the thinner USPc grip.

Anyone else wish they would come out with a longer slide version of the USPc? I tend to shoot 4" or longer barreled guns better than I do sub 4" guns. Must be the sight radius - I don't know.

But, I'd love to have the frame of the USPc with a longer slide.

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's why people love the 1911 IMHO! You have that single stack grip feel with the sight radius of the 5+ inch barrels :) I agree with ya I also wish HK would make bigger freaking mags since they don't have a problem making the grips big in their full size models...MK23 same mag as the standard??? Like they couldn't squeeze 1 or 2 or 10 more rounds in that beast lol love it tho :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have to agree with TobyHKnut. I shoot 1911's pretty good and I also have small hands. I shoot my Match clone pretty decent, but I'm slightly off with my USPc. I too think it probably has to do with the sight radius. But the 1911 solves the problems for me everytime I reach for one. Unfortunately I don't have one in my collection as of yet, but I'm always shopping. :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
I hear ya Ironchef...I can't remember the last time I heard someone say'n "naaaa didn't like the feel of that 1911"

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Ok I'll say it. I don't like the feel of the 1911. :90: That's why I still have one I bought many moons ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts