HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I must post. I've been here since initial origin; probably had a different account when this started up, but it's been so many years, I have no idea. I've had a few HK's, from a Century crap 91 clone, to a USC, to my polygonal HK91. Plus the odd others--my XM607, AUG, 10mm longslides, etc.

I'll wait and see how long it takes to be able to post--have a hunch things will be sold elsewhere first.

Nate/SteyrTMP

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I guess I must post. I've been here since initial origin; probably had a different account when this started up, but it's been so many years, I have no idea. I've had a few HK's, from a Century crap 91 clone, to a USC, to my polygonal HK91. Plus the odd others--my XM607, AUG, 10mm longslides, etc.

I'll wait and see how long it takes to be able to post--have a hunch things will be sold elsewhere first.

Nate/SteyrTMP
WTF!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
By your wording in your post, I'm assuming you are trying to meet the minimum post count to be able to sell item here?

If so, WOW! What a way to do it...

·
Registered
854 Posts
I guess its a breath of fresh air compared to typical Necroposting Douchebaggery...thumbs-up for being ummm honest?

·
Registered
10,255 Posts
I remember this name from quite a long time ago and I can't remember where... but I do remember the name. What state are you in Steyr?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh. I understand the necessity... just annoying that some douchebags make it necessary. I lurk more than post on most forums; I post more on the car forums. I've been lurking on and off here for a long, long time. I forget when the HKPro website was opened, but I was talking to the author when I first purchased my polygonal, for verification. Must have been around 2000, 2001 or so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, Shattered. I'm in Ohio. I remember Knob Creek, circa around 1999/2000. Oleg made a mock magazine cover with you and your suppressed AR180, if I remember correctly, or was that someone else? Didn't you have a Walther MPL?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Apollo, because I'm an unemployed full-time student (and parent) now. Gone are the single/40k-a-year days. Why else would I be selling guns?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Wow...seriously? You would rather sell elsewhere ( and pay some BS fees and such) than EITHER A) get the required number of posts or B) pay for a premium membership? Sounds to me like trying to use the forum for your personal sales floor has backfired...yeah I know the "i used to be a member but * insert gripe here*...

why do we have these rules again?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,806 Posts
Did your original screen name have "steyr" in it. If so, there are exactly three other users with that name in their handle prior to 2010:
2008 new_steyr1, 0 posts
2006 steyr77aug, 1 post
2001 steyrAUG, 724 posts

steyrAUG was last on in February and I really don't think that you are him. There is no other user with the same email that you are currently using. Feel free to PM me with any email addy that you might have used back in the day and I'll search for you. Frankly, the story doesn't quite pass the sniff test, but I could be wrong. If I am, I'll merge your accounts.

·
Registered
10,255 Posts
Hey, Shattered. I'm in Ohio. I remember Knob Creek, circa around 1999/2000. Oleg made a mock magazine cover with you and your suppressed AR180, if I remember correctly, or was that someone else? Didn't you have a Walther MPL?
The magazine cover wasn't me.... and Yeah, I do have a Walther MPL as well as an MPK. Didn't I meet you once at a small shoot in New Philadelphia hanging around Dolphin Shooter?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts