HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Because of you awful people and your horrible comments about the HK45, I just purchased one. That terrible company CDNN was so awful to deal with and they said it would take 3 whole days to get here. They only have 20 left, can you believe that????

Ok, sarcasm off. I am fired up about my new pistol!!!! My first firearm ever is still my favorite- my USPC .45. I have been looking at the full size USP's for some time, but figured this was a great chance to get in early on the new model. CDNN was awesome to deal with. I spoke to Chuck, and we were done with the entire transaction within 3 minutes. I will definitely be working with them again.

Scott

·
Registered
57 Posts
You'll like it, and you're right - CDNN is a good source! Congrats on the new piece! What's cool is that the HK45 mags are gonna fit your USP .45 Compact!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! CDNN is the BEST place to deal with! Let us know how you like the HK45 once you pick it up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
+1 for CDNN for sure! I just ordered a P30 from them and can't wait to get it! Marshall was fantastic just like everyone said he would be!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts