HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Realizing that many of my attempts at humor fall rather flat, I'm gonna give it a try anyway... Realize that some of these may actually apply to you, so I apologize in advance for the lighthearted jest.
  • You keep one or more versions of the HK pronged safety lock out keys on your key ring.
  • You read spam that comes from the .hk domain thinking that it may really be important.
  • You purchase HK mags for weapons you do not own because they are on sale and you know that you will own the gun one day.
  • You know the production dates of any given HK serial number range but cannot remember when your kid's volleyball match starts.
  • You have "hidden" a new HK purchase in the rack and told your significant other that it has been there for a while... really.
  • You have convinced yourself that the VP70 trigger is really quite nice... it just takes some encouragement.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I guess I still don't have the problem yet. How about:

• You have more pictures of your HK's on your desk at work than your wife and kids
  • You refer to your PC as your roller-locked bolt system
  • You sign your reciepts or checks with your signature followed by ",HK." instead of ",Jr." or ",Sr."

·
Registered
779 Posts
This one is similar..."Oh that one is one of the ones I got from my dad back when he was handing down some of his stuff" :)

• You have "hidden" a new HK purchase in the rack and told your significant other that it has been there for a while... really.

·
12,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
  • You've never had a tat before, but are starting to warm to the idea of a Bundesadler or stag horn in a discreet location.
  • You treat all your coffee mugs like $2 ho's, but lovingly hand wash your HK mug while it's still warm.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Similar Approach

This one is similar..."Oh that one is one of the ones I got from my dad back when he was handing down some of his stuff" :)
Mine will ask, "Is that a new one?" I will say, " I have had it for a long time, ya know they all look alike" It works everytime.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Wireless Router is "MP5"
My checks print out with "HK" and a MP5 picture
I have shown more people pictures of the three MP5 than my family
My wife's vehicle tag has HK in it
My future tag will have HK in it

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
  • You have reached 1000 posts on hkpro.com
  • When you ask your dealer for extra HK stickers
  • When you surround you HK's with enough desiccant packs to dry out the rainforest
  • When at the movies watching a chick flick your girlfriend dragged you to, you surf hkpro on your cell phone

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
-When your dealer calls you to tell you of new HK products that came in, even if it just a brochure.

-You have your next years worth of paychecks planned out.

·
Registered
210 Posts
  • When you ask your dealer for extra HK stickers
  • When at the movies watching a chick flick your girlfriend dragged you to, you surf hkpro on your cell phone
HAHA! I told Bachman's P&G I'd only buy the Mark 23 if they gave me extra HK stickers. Man, they rushed through the store to find me some quick. Even tried to look for the HK banner. lol

·
12,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wanna sell the banner? <ggg>

Oh, have surfed HKPRO while shopping with the wife, have called to advise my distributor when product will be arriving, and have seriously considered converting youngest daughter's closet into a reinforced walk in vault.

Does anyone else think that HK should sponsor a car in the NASCAR series? I might actually watch it then...

·
Registered
210 Posts
You might have an HK problem if...

Your local dealer keeps a running list of all your HK's, and calls you the minute he receives one you don't have. Even after you have turned him down the last 6 times.

·
12,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Who turns down an HK?????

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Who turns down an HK?????
its not when you turn down the HK its when the wallet screams at you and says no more!!

i used to do the i have had it for a while speech now she's into shooting them and now she knows when something new comes in. i damn near had to pry the new P7 out of her hands when i brought it home she liked it so much.

you know you have an HK problem when you check hk pro 400 times a day (me :) ) and check your phone messages once

·
2,832 Posts
when you name a dog Heckler(I did) or when you figure out a way to have your newborn name intials HK(yes someone here has done this)

·
Registered
127 Posts
You might have an HK problem if:

HK calls YOU and asks if they should make another firearm.

You feel guilty when you can only conceal carry one of your HK's.

You have HK credit cards.

Your tools are "HE" finished.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You keep one or more versions of the HK pronged safety lock out keys on your key ring.
I don't get it ;-) I have lock out keys on my key rings... I have extras so that they are handy... I don't have a problem.

You have "hidden" a new HK purchase in the rack and told your significant other that it has been there for a while... really.
But we love them even if they don't understand and have seen the light...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts