Merchant of Death (Admin)
Realizing that many of my attempts at humor fall rather flat, I'm gonna give it a try anyway... Realize that some of these may actually apply to you, so I apologize in advance for the lighthearted jest.
- You keep one or more versions of the HK pronged safety lock out keys on your key ring.
- You read spam that comes from the .hk domain thinking that it may really be important.
- You purchase HK mags for weapons you do not own because they are on sale and you know that you will own the gun one day.
- You know the production dates of any given HK serial number range but cannot remember when your kid's volleyball match starts.
- You have "hidden" a new HK purchase in the rack and told your significant other that it has been there for a while... really.
- You have convinced yourself that the VP70 trigger is really quite nice... it just takes some encouragement.