HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gents,

Birthday is coming up and I can use a new knife for work. I was thinking to get a HK.

Can you guys recommend one that is currently available? It would need to have a serrated edge because I cut rope on occasion at work. Pics would be awesome.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I have the Benchmade/HK 'Nitrous'...its the assisted opening model...black handle with the silver anodized blade; its become my new favorite blade! Its in my Avatar to the left with my USPc--PM me and I can email some better pics...they make a half-serrated model too

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
My first and only Benchmade/HK knife is this side folder. It's sturdy, sharp, and got a nice looking tanto edge. It was very inexpensive, but I love it and use it as my EDC, since I can replace it for so little $.

My favorite though isn't "really" an HK blade. I'm an OTF knife fan and a Microtech fan, so I had my Microtech Ultratech laser engraved with my favorie gun logo. The blade is a bayonet grind, partially serrated.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was looking at Bad Blood knives earlier today and reasding reviewes etc....good reviews but a lot of people noted that they are a bit big for EDC....the HK knives look slimmer and nicer....now I am scrouring the net for one! LOL

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.