HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Fortnite is a game that came out about a year ago that is free to play player vs player or fora price unlock the cooperative content. The big deal is the game allows for cross platform play meaning xbox can play with PC or PC can play with playstation, which was either unheard of or impossible in most recent years. They are working to expand to mobile devices and nintendo as well. FWIW

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fortnite is a game that came out about a year ago that is free to play player vs player or fora price unlock the cooperative content. The big deal is the game allows for cross platform play meaning xbox can play with PC or PC can play with playstation, which was either unheard of or impossible in most recent years. They are working to expand to mobile devices and nintendo as well. FWIW

Though I guess that description makes this headline all the more pathetic:
"Parents Paying ‘Fortnite’ Tutors $20 an Hour to Help Their Children"

·
Registered
153 Posts
No...because that doesn't make sense.
It would if you were a door-kicking cop in the '90s... :biggrin:

It would be interesting to measure the current levels of HK fanboyism in SOF and the Marines today too... to say nothing of all the fighting guys in Europe.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It would if you were a door-kicking cop in the '90s... :biggrin:

It would be interesting to measure the current levels of HK fanboyism in SOF and the Marines today too... to say nothing of all the fighting guys in Europe.

Nah...I don't think you grasp the concept.

I'm going to let you in on a secret, the vast majority of armed professionals (LE or Mil) aren't "gun guys"...even the top tier guys. And of those that think they are, only a small percentage of those actually know what they're talking about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts