HKPRO Forums banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
my RS will be here wed. ill pick it up thur and take it to the range sun or mon to make sure everything functions well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Quick update: I'm very impressed by the quick response by both Atlantic Firearms and Zenith. I already have a shipping label to send the firearm back to Zenith for their inspection. I'll update again after I've received the Z-5RS back from service.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just ordered an RS model. It sHould be here in about a week. I am posting in this thread because I remember having FTE issues with my MKE from the original production run a few years ago. I had to replace the extract spring with an HK spring and my problems were solved. I am glad that zenith will stand behind the current guns.

·
Registered
17 Posts
received my z5rs a few weeks ago and finally took it out to the range last weekend. I bought federal 115gr aluminum case and federal 115gr brass to see how they both would shoot after reading the comments about them....my first mag of aluminum federal the z5rs was pissed...did not like it at all...ftf and fte after every 2 shots or so...the brass 115gr on the other hand ran like a dream...over 200+ rounds of it no problem....I guess now I know what ill be runnng

181 - 186 of 186 Posts