HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody here ever tried the Zeiss Z-Point? I want to get one to put on a MP7A1 but I would like to hear some comments about it first.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,831 Posts
use one on my USC/UMP conversion and really like it, would seem about perfect for the MP7(as its pictured on the Mp7 in the lit) or one of the new small Aimpoints

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That small aimpoint was my second choice.

But botach sell the Z-point for 300$ right now so I guess it's going to be my choice.

Thanks

·
Registered
532 Posts
Avoid BoTach like the plague.

I ordered my Z-point through them late last year and while it showed as 'in stock' on their website, they didn't have it in stock it all. Four weeks after I ordered, they stated they'd need to drop ship it to me from Zeiss (Germany)! Another 3 weeks after that, the sight shows up. Another 2 weeks after THAT, I get another e-mail from BoTach saying that they're sorry for the delay and would be sending my Z-point out as soon as it arrive in stock (???).

I would recommend anybody over BoTach.

I would recommend the Z-point for it's ruggedness, compact design, clear aiming point, and quick detach mount. I use one on my UMP conversion and can't imagine a better sight for that gun.

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
I have one on my G36C clone and really like it. I ordered mine from Botach when they where $349. I had no problems, sight came in as promised. I am thinking of getting another from Botach since they dropped their price to $299.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah and they give a 90$ discount if you take a z-point and an eotech 553 together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts