HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of these and mind checking the length? I am reading conflicting info on the barrel length. Their site lists 12.08 but in other info it is listed as 12.8. Looking to do a rifle conversion and need to figure out if the 4.2 vs 4.8 flash hider will work

· Registered
87 Posts
It is 12.08, about 2cm of which is threads and splines. The extended 4 prong flash hider on HKparts is too short, so I made my own extension. I can post a pic later but it's very simple, all I did was weld a length of tubing onto a cheap flash hider and pin it in place. It has the look of a faux suppressor. My length now is 16.25".

· Registered
55 Posts
I can second that the HKParts 4 prong extended is too short. I ended up just SBRing mine, but now you can get even longer flash hiders that will make it the minimum 16". RTG sells two of them, one of which is a 4 prong.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info!

It is 12.08, about 2cm of which is threads and splines. The extended 4 prong flash hider on HKparts is too short, so I made my own extension. I can post a pic later but it's very simple, all I did was weld a length of tubing onto a cheap flash hider and pin it in place. It has the look of a faux suppressor. My length now is 16.25".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.