HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Definitely a rookie here. I've been toying with the idea of picking up an MP5 pistol (to then SBR) and I think based on my research the Zenith MKE seems like just the ticket. I like it a lot better than the POF since it has the polymer lower and everything else I've read about it seems great.

However, I can't seem to find any of the 5RS models available anywhere. And I also can't really tell if they have been before (or at least in a large number).

I'm only interested in the full size model, not the K model (which seems to be readily available).

So I guess my question is: Is there any information out there (that I'm just missing) on when more of these might get imported or be available? Or have they just not been available *at all* yet?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I picked mine up just prior to the November elections as I and everybody else knew there would be a run if tha Hildabeast won. They just need to crank out summore. As they're a business that makes money, I'm sure they're on the way.

BTW, great choice, I absolutely LOVE mine. I wish I coulda picked up the K prior to Cali's new Full-Retard laws took effect, but oh well.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked mine up just prior to the November elections as I and everybody else knew there would be a run if tha Hildabeast won. They just need to crank out summore. As they're a business that makes money, I'm sure they're on the way.

BTW, great choice, I absolutely LOVE mine. I wish I coulda picked up the K prior to Cali's new Full-Retard laws took effect, but oh well.
Awesome, that's great to hear, thanks for the response. I signed up for a notification at both Atlantic and Zenith's website but I was just hoping there were some timelines posted out there that I hadn't seen.

·
Registered
349 Posts
It's a fantastic choice and a real piece of utilitarian beauty. Sending you a link via PM to some in-stock as others would clean them out if I posted it here :)

·
Registered
168 Posts

As if some magical law would have changed overnight if Hillary won? ROFL people are so stupid.. what's even better is that Obama did nothing to ban any guns whatsoever... he did more for the gun industry than any recent president ever has. I guess he still has a week to declare martial law and suspend the constitution and come confiscate muh gunz! LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
As if some magical law would have changed overnight if Hillary won? ROFL people are so stupid.. what's even better is that Obama did nothing to ban any guns whatsoever... he did more for the gun industry than any recent president ever has. I guess he still has a week to declare martial law and suspend the constitution and come confiscate muh gunz! LOL
Obama knows that trump will undo it if he tries. Plus how many guns do you think he would have time to confiscate in a week planning that type of thing would take months logistically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Obama knows that trump will undo it if he tries. Plus how many guns do you think he would have time to confiscate in a week planning that type of thing would take months logistically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For him it's about his legacy, not actual numbers.:9:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Awesome, that's great to hear, thanks for the response. I signed up for a notification at both Atlantic and Zenith's website but I was just hoping there were some timelines posted out there that I hadn't seen.
Check gun broker. They had several of the full size MP5's that have 16 inch barrel available. Easy enough to chop, crown, thread ect.

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's not true friend, he signed an executive order banning the importation of Russian AK-47's and parts like Saiga. For us AK shooters that ban really sucks.

Obama Signs Executive Order Banning AK-47s

I am sure H would have done even more crap like that using a similar technique.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not to hijack this thread, but since you just had to rehash that fallacy, lets jump in. It is mostly due to the fact that oBama was so spectacularly INEPT at unifying his own party that, even when he had BOTH houses of Congress at his proGressive fingertips, he was unable to get any gun control legislation passed.

But why let your utterly flaccid leadership skills stop you when you can legislate & regulate from the 0val 0ffice. I want you to look up "Operation Chokepoint". Go past the bullet points and really dig. This is JUST ONE example of how oBama used his minions, in this case the DOJ (remember Eric Holder?) & FDIC, to go after banks that lent money to "High Risk" companies.

And wouldn't you know, the term "High Risk" has been applied to firearm manufacturers, aftermarket parts vendors, FFL's, gun store owners, and pretty much anyone having anything to do with firearms.

But that would too much like the truth, so proGressives/ the media don't go there.
:frown:

Edit: Just heard Ted Cruz mention Operation Chokepoint as he tore up the dems & the corruption in the DOJ during the Jeff Sessions confirmation hearing. Wow. Truth. Havent had that in awhile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts