HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well while I was out at one of the local gun shops that has an indoor shooting range getting some therapy in, I had another firearm that was on my wish list that just keep peeking over at me begging to join the family so I did like any good American patriot does when the funds allow for it... Yep it came home with me.

Welcome to the family a brand new Zenith MKE Z-5RS pistol (born Feb 2017 in Turkey according to the warranty paper included in the Owners manual) and will be SBR'd along with the NIB H&K SP5K that I picked up at the gun show from last month

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well while I was out at one of the local gun shops that has an indoor shooting range getting some therapy in, I had another firearm that was on my wish list that just keep peeking over at me begging to join the family so I did like any good American patriot does when the funds allow for it... Yep it came home with me.

Welcome to the family a brand new Zenith MKE Z-5RS pistol (born Feb 2017 in Turkey according to the warranty paper included in the Owners manual) and will be SBR'd along with the NIB H&K SP5K that I picked up at the gun show from last month

Very Nice! I'm looking to add the RS to my safe very soon, I have a Z5-P now.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,700 Posts
Nice and Congratulations!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Hulley and thanks Miguel

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Sweet, it comes with a genuine surplus cleaning kit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
I went through mine and dumped several of the inferior parts. I replaced them with OE HK bits. Runs like a striped ape!

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Air gun

·
Registered
52 Posts

You won't be disappointed; love my MKE 5RS

·
Premium Member
13 Posts

:cool: Congrats! Mtnsnow on your new Zenith MKE-Z-5RS

·
Registered
768 Posts
Very nice. I'm seeing now that the trunnion weld above the magazine well isn't being ground down any more. I guess that's closer to HK spec anyway.

·
Registered
58 Posts
these are some of the best hk clones you can buy for the money. I say clone, but really they are made on the same tooling that hk guns were made as well as having the builders being taught by the hk guys how to make the guns right, they are the same guns used in the turkish military minus the auto sear and full auto block. its so cool that it is a double push pin gun, i love that, even though it doesn't actually swing down. it also saves a ton of money on trigger housings because you can buy any full auto housing which are usually super cheap because someone didn't take the time to clip and pin them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love both my MKE M-5P and M-5RS. As for inferior parts, NONE IMO.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. I will say they are a very nicely done unit. I'm looking forward to one day having an auto sear for it and my others.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Congrats I love mine, NFA paperwork going in next week.

·
Banned
7 Posts

Nice, I just picked up mine, same 2/17 date as yours!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Curious... Where are you sourcing the 2017 manufacture dates from... Atlantic Firearms, Kelly Enterprises, Other?
"(born Feb 2017 in Turkey according to the warranty paper included in the Owner's manual)"

it's printed on the warranty paper . my NIB Z-5RS warranty paper has the same 02/17 date of manufactured .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts