HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked one up this week. Plan to SBR it and use it in 2 gun competitions. Been running an HK94.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Nice, they make awesome guns I have one of each of the 9mm, mp5, mp5k and mp5k pdw with sbr paperwork in on pdw and mp5 version.

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
Nice gun I keep going back-and-forth on mine whether not to allow it to get in the stand back from ATF that I applied for back in late June 2016 because I like my BNT APC9 so much. I have a Zenith MKE 5pk With Tri Lug....

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nice! That'll look (and shoot) great as an SBR! I keep debating whether to get a Zenith or wait for another round of SP5Ks to hit the market.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,394 Posts
Congrats!!!! I'm surprised no one has gotten the AOW one yet!?!?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats!!!! I'm surprised no one has gotten the AOW one yet!?!?
I briefly thought about that myself. But i figure with a tax stamp, it's a 9 or 10 (or more) month wait whether it's a $5 stamp or a $200 stamp. Might as well fork over the extra $$$ and have the option of being able to legally use a stock after all that waiting.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Epic bad ass nice. I want another, probably a short PTR91 and an MP5 variant. I am thinking the full size mp5 or an mp5sd if Zenith imparts that shiznizilit!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sighted in the laser and used it in a 2 gun competition tonight. Ran flawlessly. Afterwards the guy that ran things wanted to try it out and had 1 jam out of about 20 rounds.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ran my Z-5RS 2wks ago, we had no problems ringing 10" steel target at 85yds with irons . got tired of that, and switched to drug cartel mag dumps at 15 . feed it couple hundred rounds of BB 147 ammo, perfect . might have made a couple of sells for zenith . MKE has exceeded my expectations .

i like your setup .

sounds like you did well, good luck in next comp.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wetwrks, how do you like that forend? I recently put a different forend on mine but I was thinking about that one you have
I think it is pretty nice. Definitely recommend it. Mine is the M Lok...went with it as that is the newest tech and probably what everyone will end up going with anyways.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's not a good first impression. Any idea on the cause?
Most likely operator error. I have shot it since and 0 problems and one of the range operators did mega rapid fire with it...literally a hose of brass...and no issues.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts