HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just have a quick question about trigger housing compatibility, since I just recently ordered a Zenith Z-5RS, and was wondering what trigger housing would work with it?

Since unlike most HK clones, the Zenith actually uses a push pin, whereas most other clones need to have the trigger housing "clipped and pinned" in order to fit.

I was just wondering if I could use a standard metal trigger housing, or if some modifications will still need to be made to it in order to accept the semi-auto trigger pack?

R

·
0 Posts
Go to hkparts and you will find tons of options for push pin trigger housings. They are generally cheaper than clipped and pinned

·
Registered
701 Posts
I wanted one for mine and most were clipped. Ended up having TSC Machine take a spare g3 one he had around and cutting the tang down to fix the single rear pin guns and refinish it for me.

You could use a standard clipped one off like a 94 but you'd see the front pin location.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I just have a quick question about trigger housing compatibility, since I just recently ordered a Zenith Z-5RS, and was wondering what trigger housing would work with it?

Since unlike most HK clones, the Zenith actually uses a push pin, whereas most other clones need to have the trigger housing "clipped and pinned" in order to fit.

I was just wondering if I could use a standard metal trigger housing, or if some modifications will still need to be made to it in order to accept the semi-auto trigger pack?
IIRC it won't quite go all the away forward (like 1/16") to get the pin in. I would think that a few minutes of modification could correct that. If you don't get a more definite answer I'll pull it out and check it. And that would not guarantee that it would function.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts